UPDATE Feb 16 - This event has been cancelled due to weather
UPDATED TO Feb 17th - weather permitting
Folks, unfortunately the weather is not in our favor for this Sat. the 10th. Weather forecast is 100% chance of rain all day with nearly 3" expected. We are moving the trail prep to 17th; however forecast for next week and Sat. is rain, so this may not hold. The ride date will be pushed to the 24th as of now.
We will be heading out to Hanging Limb on Saturday 2/17/18 to prepare the trails for the club ride there later in February. If you were planning to ride the 17th, we need volunteers to come out and lend a hand.
We need to:
With only the one day to do this, there is a need to a group of 8 or more folks that want to help their club. Please reach out to Chris Fred, firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to help. Thanks!
Reminder: Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Race Gas bucks will be submitted for each attendee.
Middle Tennessee Dirt Riders, Inc.
Contact Us - mailto:email@example.com for any comments or questions that you have about our club,
your membership, website access, or anything else you might need assistance with.